Okay, I’m feeling very ready for the weekend… how long before it is prepared?
The last weekend came and went before I could say ‘weekend’!
- Mom wasn’t well. Highest priority.
- Maid went absconding without notice (of course!) … another one added.
- The washing machine lost its temper for some reason and started responding with electric shocks even when touched lovingly… — washing a week’s worth of laundry by hand
- The Municipal Corporation decided it was the perfect weekend to break up the road near the house to install a new plumping … that was needed, yes! I had to take a detour which causes a 10 minute delay – if the road isn’t blocked by other vehicles – which of course causes further delays
- The Air Conditioning went kaput for *only* my room – and I blew the electricity off for the entire house!… phew!
… come to think of it… the entire month of May has whooshed past me and I am left wondering what became of the first half of this year!!
I stopped writing reviews for any serials/TV shows…
For as far as I can remember in May, I can’t remember a night when I slept through the whole night or got even a 5-6 hrs. of sleep.
Thank God, Mum’s reports came out fine and she’s recovering well. God is good and oh…! What a brave woman Mom is 🙂
A new maid came in and, though she’s doing less than the earlier one – thank God, there is help!
Yes… doing laundry by hand was a great workout — in fact, it started me back on the fitness regime as I came to realize a few things about my body after having washed the load. God has mysterious ways! Praise Him… 🙂
The road is better now, though detours are still needed – but thank God, the new plumbing is in.
Thank God for my brother – the chap woke up at 1:00 am in the night to fix my AC and electrictity at home when he had to leave for work early next morning – Brothers are a blessing. Brothers with knowledge on electricity and stuff – are Miracles!!
No more reviews but… a better progress on my writing projects and perspectives – thank God! And as far as TV serials are concerned, I’ve stuck myself to MasterChef India, MasterChef US and The Big Bang Theory… You never go wrong with Sheldon if you want entertainment.
… And rest? Yes, finally, I have begun to try to sleep as much as possible through the night. Though, I’m still yet to achieve this, I’ve made a start.
Hoping for a spectacular June!